Powered by a high-performance petrol motor, the Blastrac BMP-265B scarifier is ideally suited for medium and large-sized applications. The BMP-265B also benefits from a brand new ergonomic design. User-friendly and high-performance scarifying is achieved by the new braking system with a steering handle, which slows down the machine itself. As with all Blastrac products, the BMP-265B scarifier is easy to use and maintain. The BMP-265 is also available in an electric version.
- Closed circuit, which is almost dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector
- Heavy weight for increased scarifying performances
- New braking system with handle. During scarifying, the machine slows down itself. Brake force is easily changed with handle on steering column.
- Extra heavy drum, for more downforce
- Adjustable braking device, lateral drum loading
- Micrometric and memorised adjustment of the working depth: no underground deterioration and more precision
- User-friendly design, comfortable to use with low vibrations, easy to manoeuvre
- Several optional cutting tools for each different application
- Suitable for line marking removal and removal of thin overlays of a few millimetres
- Working width: 265mm
- Blasting capacity: Up to 120m²/h on concrete
- Motor: 8.2kW / petrol
- Weight: 175kg
- Working speed: 1,500rpm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1,260 mm / 500mm / 1,160mm
- Drive speed: manual / N/A
- Working direction: forward (push)
- Surface: concrete, stone and asphalt
Please download the PDF files below for more information about the BMP-265B and Blastrac equipment for airport applications.