The Blastrac BMR-85D is the first and only multifunctional and hydrostatically driven machine on the global surface preparation market. Due to the fact that the BMR-85D can fit several attachments, it gives the user a lot of flexibility to satisfy the needs of the job in hand, whatever they may be shot blast, scarify or sweep, all are possible with the Blastrac BMR-85D.
Work functions are carried out by the machine operator working from an enclosed cab from where they control all the important processes using one user-friendly touch screen. The cabin is air-conditioned and heated and has a maximum decibel rating of 72dB(A).
The BMR-85D has an effective and powerful on-board dust collection system.
Together with the big bag system, which collects airborne particulate and contaminants, such as paint, surface residues and debris, it is a guaranteed solution for dust-free, safe and highly efficient operation.
Engine and hydraulics
The Blastrac BMR-85D has side-shift, to enable the machine to operate in close proximity to an edge on either side of the machine. The BMR-85D is powered by an 85-horsepower diesel engine, and is equipped with the most modern hydraulic and electronic technologies.
The Blastrac BMR-85D is especially developed to treat big surfaces, such as runways, roads, highways and bridges from within a safe, ergonomic and comfortable work space.
Main features of 2-20DTA
- Closed circuit, which is dust free
- The big bag system collects airborne particulate and contaminants, such as paint, residues and debris
- Highly versatile machine, appropriate for medium to big jobsite sizes
- Very efficient on all types of floors
- Very good performing and separation system
- Hydraulic drive blast wheel motors, each up to 11kW
- Blast wheel size of 200mm
- Electric-driven shot valve actuator (12V)
- Easy and user friendly connection system for BMR-85D
- Can be used for floor preparation, renovation, maintenance and decorative purposes
Please download the PDF files below for more information about the BMR-85 2-20DTA and Blastrac equipment for airport applications.