Blastrac recently cleaned the walls of a ship's hold using its 900VMB vertical steel blaster....
The Blastrac 1-10DPS75 blast-cleaning machine is appropriate for any size jobsite. When connected to the Blastrac BDC-3140LP / LPP dust collector, the 1-10DPS75 is dust free.
- Closed circuit, which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector
- Highly versatile machine, appropriate for many jobsite sizes
- High quality and performance
- Reliable machine provided with latest technology
- Ergonomic design and user-friendly control panel
- Easy to transport, handle and use
- Ideal for rubber removal, marking removal and improving both macro and micro texture on runways
- Working width: 254mm
- Blasting capacity: up to 130m²/h on concrete
- Motor: 7.5kW / 230V – 50Hz or 60Hz / 16A – three-phase 5 pole or 7.5kW / 400V – 50Hz or 60Hz / 16A – three-phase 5 pole
- Weight: 211kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1,590mm / 400mm / 1,020mm
- Drive speed: electric / 0.5m-30m/min
- Working direction: backward (pull)
- Abrasive consumption: 10g-75g/m²
- Surface: steel, concrete, stone and asphalt
Please download the PDF files below for more information about the 1-10DPS75 and Blastrac equipment for airport applications.