Blastrac recently cleaned the walls of a ship's hold using its 900VMB vertical steel blaster....
The Blastrac 1-15DS blast-cleaning machine offers a high level of versatility for any size job site, specifically large job sites and its heavy-duty blasting ability makes it ideal for applications such as airport maintenance and asphalt cleaning. The 1-15DS is a walk-behind machine that, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector provides a virtually dust-free environment.
- Closed circuit, which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector
- Highly versatile machine, appropriate for many jobsite sizes
- High quality and strong fabrication
- Height adjusting system for easy transport
- Ergonomic design and user’s friendly control panel
- Reliable machine due to proven concept
- Easy handle and use
- Can be used for rubber removal, marking removal and improving both macro and micro texture on runways
- Working width: 380mm
- Motor: 15kW / 400V – 50Hz or 60Hz / 63A – three-phase 5 pole
- Weight: 450kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1,880mm / 570mm / 1,200mm
- Drive speed: electric / 0.5m-25m/min
- Working direction: backward (pull)
- Abrasive consumption: 10g-75g/m²
- Surface: steel, concrete, stone and asphalt
Please download the PDF files below for more information about the 1-15DS and Blastrac equipment for airport applications.