Blastrac recently cleaned the walls of a ship's hold using its 900VMB vertical steel blaster....
The Blastrac 2-20DT blast-cleaning machine is a heavy-duty professional machine. Ideal for surface preparation specialists, this powerful machine is ideal for applications such as airport maintenance and asphalt cleaning. The 2-20DT is a walk-behind machine that, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector, provides a virtually dust-free environment.
- Closed circuit, which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector
- Highly versatile machine, appropriate for many jobsite sizes
- Very good performing and separation system
- Powerful machine equipped with 2 twin 11kW motors
- Ergonomic design and user-friendly control panel
- Height adjusting system for easy transport
- Very efficient on all types of floors
- High performance and fits a standard door entrance
- Increased productivity, reduced maintenance costs
- Easy handle and use
- Ideal for rubber removal, marking removal and improving both macro and micro texture on runways
- Working width: 550mm
- Blasting capacity: Up to 450m²/h on concrete
- Motor: 2 x 11kW / 400V – 50Hz or 60Hz / 63A – Three phase – 5 pole
- Weight: 575kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1,950 mm / 720mm / 1,400mm
- Drive speed: electric / 0.5m-33m/min
- Working direction: backward (pull)
- Abrasive consumption: 10g-80g/m²
- Surface: steel, concrete, stone and asphalt
Please download the PDF files below for more information about the 2-20DT and Blastrac equipment for airport applications.