The Blastrac 2-45DTM truck-mounted shot blaster is the workhorse of the horizontal shot blasting equipment line. The 2-45DTM is especially designed to blast large surfaces with limited downtime such as highways, motorways and runways.
The Blastrac 2-45DTM is completely self-contained with an onboard dust collector with big bag system. As with all surface preparation machines from Blastrac, the shot blasting process is environmentally friendly. There is no projection of gas, dust or particles, no use of chemical products and no waste of valuable drinking water.
- Closed circuit, which is dust-free and environmentally friendly
- No spillage of valuable drinking water
- Excellent dust / abrasives separation system by improved magnet separation system
- 2 x 30kW high-power hydraulic motors
- Magnetic separator, to perform well on sticky coatings and large quantities of dust
- Optimal use on asphalt and concrete, but can also be used on steel
- Homogenous blast pattern for light and heavy blasting purposes
Our continuous research and development, our strong partnership with the key players in the global markets, and the use of the best possible parts, equipment and latest technology, ensures that our Blastrac 2-45DTM will always have the most reliable and best possible performance.
Features and benefits
- Prepares up to 3,000m²/hr on concrete or asphalt (relevant to hardness and asphalt mix)
- Excellent separation system dust / abrasives by improved magnet separation system
- 2 x high-power 30kW hydraulic blast motors
- Versatile, heavy-duty and highly productive machine
- Flexible use for any job site, no trailers or special transport required.
- Designed for optimum use on asphalt and concrete surfaces
- Uniform 1,150mm blast pattern for consistent results.
Please download the PDF files below for more information about the 2-45DTM and Blastrac equipment for airport applications.