Ansir Systems Receives Contract for Syamsudin Noor Airport Upgrade
We are pleased to announce that Ansir Systems / A P Morling, in conjunction with our local partner P T Perkasa Multi Persada, have now been awarded the BHS upgrade project for Syamsudin Noor Airport in Banjarmasin, Indonesia.
This airport has seen dramatic passenger growth. The design capacity is 1.3 million passengers per year. In 2017, a staggering 3.7 million passengers used the terminal, which is almost three times the design capacity. Upon project completion, the design capacity will be ten million passengers per year, easing the burden for some years to come.
- The scope of the BHS supply includes the following equipment and services: 40 x 2 stage fully automated check-in and induction conveyors
- Four stand-alone outbound systems all fully automated and integrated into the supplied X-ray screening machines
- One out of gauge outbound system integrated into the supplied X-ray screening machine
- Two crescent pallet 48 meter L shape reclaim carousels for the domestic terminal
- One crescent pallet 48 meter L shape reclaim carousel for the international terminal complete with associated feed conveyors integrated into the supplied x-ray screening machine
- All associated equipment such as automated security doors and draft curtains
- Eight purpose designed controls systems
- Installation and commissioning of all supplied systems
Upon completion, these smart innovative systems will ensure streamlined rapid transit of all inbound and outbound bags, easing the heavy burden of the daily operations at this very busy terminal.