Egis offers a range of services designed to help airports achieve performance and sustainability targets over the long term.
Consultancy services include strategy and feasibility studies, financial advisory, regulation / policy, governance and transformation, investment and project structuring (PPP).
With regards to infrastructure, equipment and systems for airports, Egis’ services cover the greater lifecycle of the project, including design and project management (for landside, terminal and airside), procurement management, and works supervision.
Egis also provides airport building design and engineering expertise (passenger / cargo terminals, ATC towers), terminal systems (BHS, CUPPS, PBB), engineering services for utilities management including water and energy, landside facilities (parking / green areas, taxi lanes) and landscaping, airport surface access (road / rail, intermodal facilities) and land usage.
Egis has direct experience of operating airports as shareholder and partner involved in the management of 17 international airports. Activities include investment, operation, and maintenance and business development at airports.
Recent projects include:
- Independent engineer for Clark Airport expansion project, National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA), Philippines
- Design review and works supervision for New Libreville Airport project, Gabon Special Economic Zone SA (GSEZ), Gabon
- Technical assistance to operational readiness and airport transfer (ORAT) for the commissioning of new T2, Tocumen Airport, Panama
- Advisor to Heathrow since 2010 on operational performance, noise and emissions monitoring and resilience planning through our UK-based company Helios, London Heathrow Airport, UK
- Project management consultancy of Lucknow, Pune & Trichy Airports new passenger terminal buildings, Airports Authority of India
- Assistance in the procurement process for a future airport operations centre, Groupe Aéroports de Paris, France
- Capacity assessment for airspace, airside, passenger terminal, cargo terminal, landside infrastructure and utilities, Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport, Serbia