Egis provides air traffic management services that aim to help air traffic management (ATM) stakeholders enhance operational performance, optimise decision-making processes and define an optimal development strategy for safety, economic and environmental factors.
Egis’ capabilities encompass strategy and business support (master planning, traffic forecasting, regulatory planning and procurement, airspace design), systems engineering, and project deployment and management.
These services are supported by a cross-disciplinary expertise across all ATM issues, covering safety and human factors capabilities.
Egis also has a recognised expertise in space-based navigation and applications, including GNSS, ranging from strategic advice to technical support on institutional, operational and industry needs.
Recent projects include:
- Comprehensive technical assistance to the definition, integration, validation and deployment of ATC systems, including human factors and safety assurance, DGAC/DSNA, France
- Safety assurance project for nationwide CNS/ATM system modernisation programme, Aerothai, Thailand
- 2015-2030 ANS masterplan, Civil Aviation Authority, Kenya
- Feasibility study for an airspace integration project for Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA)
- Support for organisational change, certification and deployment of Safety Management System (SMS) for Saudi Air Navigation Services (SANS)
- Safety and human factors assurance in support of Avinor procurement of remote towers at 15 airports, Avinor, Norway
- Support to coflight Cloud services implementation, skyguide, Switzerland
- Framework contract to support strategic transformation, skeyes (formerly Belgocontrol), Belgium