The KPM400, an RFID ticket printer for OEM integration, prints on ticket widths from 50mm to 120mm (maximum printing area 104mm with 200dpi head), with paper thickness from 70g/m² to 350g/m².
KPM400 is a very fast (250mm/s) thermal ticket printer, which prints high-resolution full graphics and text. It’s available with new guide adjustment, paper roll or fan-fold.
1D and 2D barcodes printing, can be printed, including UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN13, EAN8, CODE39, ITF, CODABAR, CODE93, CODE128, CODE32, PDF417, DATAMATRIX, AZTEC and QR CODE types. Fonts available are European, international, Portuguese, Nordic, Chinese and Russian.
KPM400 has Ethernet interface with integrated web server that allows remote monitoring for complete diagnostics in real time of the printer’s status.
Thanks to the integrated client mailing, KPM400 is able to automatically send an e-mail to inform you of a possible failure or end of paper. It is also possible to install applications, updates and configurations in real-time through the web.
The great innovation introduced by the integrated web server is the possibility of loading and updating fonts and logos directly on the printer via web, without needing additional software such as logo and font editor.
The sensors include paper end, cover open, cutter, paper presence, and sensor notch-sliding lower and upper-deck floor sensors. Available interfaces are serial, USB and Ethernet.
- Total remote management by internal web server
- Total remote control by e-mail service
- Online logo and font updating
- Double colour printing
- Driver directly on printer
- Remote full-status monitor driver
- Autoinstalling driver for Win2000/XP/Vista
- Linux driver (CUPS technology)
- OPOS driver
- EasyMyfare SW to read/write data on MIFARE tag
- EthLocator SW to search printers connected to the network and then configure parameters