Custom presents TK300II, a thermal ticket printer specially designed for:
- Desktop ticketing
- Transport: railways, boarding passes, bag tags
- Entertainment: cinema, theatre, museum and concert
- Sports events: stadium
- Parking: pay stations, attended stations
The printer can be equipped with barcode scanner reading pre-printed modules and with optional RFID reader/writer (mifare/icode) to read and codify tickets with inner RFID.
TK300 II has Ethernet interface with an integrated web server that allows remote monitoring for complete diagnostics in real time of the printer’s status. Thanks to the integrated client mailing, TK300 II is able to automatically send an e-mail to inform you of a possible failure or end of paper. It is also possible to install applications, updates and configurations in real time through the web.
The great innovation introduced by the integrated web server is the possibility of loading and updating fonts and logos directly onto the printer via the web, without needing additional software such as Logo and Font Editor.
- Fan-fold and paper roll support
- Triple feed to manage three rolls or fan-fold
- Safety key
- VeriPrint printing head with integrated scanner unit and Multimedia card (64MB) for logo, font and data storage
- Barcode reader on board
- Paper width from 45mm to 82.5mm
- Paper thickness from 70g/m² – 350g/m²
- Speed up to 250mm/sec
- Paper roll and fan-fold
- Heavy-duty applications
- 1D and 2D barcodes: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN13, EAN8, CODE39, ITF, CODABAR, CODE93, CODE128, CODE32, PDF417, DATAMATRIX
- Fonts: European, USA, Canadian, Portuguese, Nordic, Chinese and Russian
- Highly reliable cutter: up to 2,000,000 cuts
- MTBF 550,000h
- Sensors: black mark in four positions, traslucid gap/hole mark (setting by software), ticket presence