Custom is glad to show the latest RFID ticket printer for heavy-duty applications.
With a very fast printing speed of > 250mm/sec, KPM300H prints on high quality and on ticket widths from 45mm – 82.5mm, with a paper thickness of up to 350g/m2.
KPM300H can be equipped with barcode scanner reading pre-printed modules and with an RFID reader/writer (HF, UHF: most common protocol supported) to read and codify tickets with inner RFID.
Thanks to Ethernet interface with integrated web server, the remote monitoring for complete diagnostics in real time of the printer’s status is possible. The printer is also able to automatically send an e-mail to inform you of a possible failure or when paper has run out. It is also possible to install applications, updates and configurations in real time through the web.
The great innovation introduced by the integrated web server is the possibility of loading and updating fonts and logos directly onto the printer via the web, without needing additional software such as Logo and Font Editor.
- Huge paper roll support with sensor
- Fan-fold paper support (front and back)
- Triple feed to manage three rolls or fan-fold
- Front ejector
- Safety key
- VeriPrint printing head with integrated scanner unit and multimedia card
KPM300H RFID ticket printer for OEM integration
- Adjustable paper-in
- Paper roll and fan-fold
- 1D and 2D barcodes: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN13, EAN8, CODE39, ITF, CODABAR, CODE93, CODE128, CODE32, PDF417, DATAMATRIX
- Fonts: European, International and special fonts like Portuguese, Nordic, Chinese and Russian
- Highly reliable cutter: > 2,000,000 cuts
- MTBF > 550,000h
- Sensors: black mark in four positions, traslucid gap/hole mark (setting by software), ticket presence
- Serial/USB/Ethernet interfaces
- Web server integrated
- Online logo and font updating
- AEA protocol
- Driver directly on printer
- Full status monitor driver