The partnership born four years ago in China, between Italian company, Custom Engineering and Hanindo...
Custom presents TK200, a thermal barcode printer specially designed for heavy duty ticket printing applications, like cinema and theatre ticketing. Supplied with USB and serial port as standard, TK200 connects directly to a PC.
- AEA protocol
- Full status monitor driver
- Auto installing driver for Win2000/XP/Vista
- Linux driver
- Graphic and text printing
- Paper width from 45mm – 82.5mm
- Paper thickness from 70 g/m² – 350 g/m²
- Speed > of 250mm/sec
- 1D and 2D barcodes: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN13, EAN8, CODE39, ITF, CODABAR, CODE93, CODE128, CODE32, PDF417, DATAMATRIX
- Fonts: European, International, Portuguese, Nordic, Chinese and Russian
- MTBF > of 550,000h
- Sensors: black mark in four positions, traslucid gap/hole mark (setting by software), ticket presence
- Fan-fold or paper roll holder
Custom is pleased to present the new VK80, a compact ticket printer which comes equipped...
Custom announces the launch of a new range of products specifically developed for easier integration...
CUSTOM offers the widest range of kiosk thermal printers, able to answer to the various...