FIBREFENCE MESH fences are built directly on site by assembling GFRP mesh, profiles, and wind-bracings. This design makes FIBREFENCE MESH one of the most efficient, durable, and cost-effective solutions among all the radio-transparent certified fencing systems available on the market.
The installation is very fast and easy, and all component are extremely lightweight so they do not need special lifting devices or cranes on site, reducing consistently overall installation costs, compared to any other solutions.
Characteristics and advantages:
- Frangibility, in compliance with Icao “Aerodrome Design Manual, Part 6, 1st ed. 2006” standards
- Resistance to corrosion
- Resistance to heat and UV rays
- Fast and cheap reparation in case of damage
- Possibility to use a small-sized mesh or bury it to avoid intrusion by small animals
- Cheap installation and no need for maintenance, even in the long term
- Design and manufacturing upon customer’s specifications
- Possibility to install additional anti-intrusion and monitoring/control systems