FibreFence RAILING fences, made by GRFP pultruded profiles and assembled to create self-standing, modular panels, are the best solution to combine high mechanical resistance and efficient protection with radio-transparency and frangibility requirements, in compliance with ICAO prescriptions.
The extremely sturdy structure, and the specially designed clear span ratio, make these fences the perfect solution to protect areas subject to jet-blast. Upon request, FibreFence RAILING fences can be improved with tiny GRFP mesh to control small wildlife or debris intrusion.
Characteristics and advantages:
- High mechanical resistance
- Frangibility, in compliance with Icao “Aerodrome Design Manual, Part 6, 1st ed. 2006” standards
- Resistance to corrosion
- Resistance to heat and UV rays
- Modular assembly guaranteeing fast and cheap reparation in case of damage
- Possibility to couple the system with FibreFence MESH meshes to avoid intrusion by small animals
- No need for maintenance, even in the long term
- Design and manufacturing upon customer’s specifications
- Possibility to install additional anti-intrusion and monitoring/control systems