EJ Airport Manhole Covers and Drainage Gratings
EJ’s product range for airports includes the following products.
Class F 900 EN 124 trench gratings and modular covers and frames
- Class F 900 EN 124 trench gratings
- Class F 900 EN 124 trench covers and frames
- Class F 900 EN 124 Ermatic® modular range of covers and frames
- Assisted opening of covers
- Locking system to provide security and access control
- Optimized installation
- Product customization
- Suppression of noise pollution on the covers
- Water tightness
- Product ventilation
Some of EJ’s most important airport references
We have been supplying the most important airports around the world for many years. These include, in Europe:
- Manchester Runway II, BAA Heathrow, East Midlands (UK)
- Madrid Barajas, Barcelona (Spain)
- Roissy CDG, Aéroport S.Exupéry Lyon and Toulouse Blagnac (France)
- Dublin (Ireland)
- Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Munich (Germany)
- Athens (Greece)
- Milano Linate, Milano Malpensa, Catania, Genova and Napoli (Italy)
- Warsaw International Airport (Poland)
- Kaitak (Hong-Kong)
- Changi (Singapore)
- Dubai International (UAE)
- Johannesburg International Airport (South Africa)
- Miami International Airport (USA)
- Pierre Trudeau International Airport (Canada)
- Sangster International Airport (Jamaica)
- Ezeiza (Argentina)
- Mexico (Mexico)
- Guayaquil (Equator)
Quality of products
The vast majority of EJ’s products are intended for use in a field covered by European standard EN 124. Some of the quality marks EJ works with to certify the products to EN 124 standard are NF, BSI, KOMO, BENOR COPRO and AENOR.
Our construction castings are manufactured using ductile iron. Ductile iron combines the advantages of gray iron with greater strength, toughness, higher impact resistance and increased durability, without additional weight. Because it has the ability to withstand greater loads without failure, it is often specified for extra-heavy load applications.
A few figures on EJ
- Four industrial sites producing more than 120,000t of equipment per year
- Eight commercial subsidiaries
- Customers in more than 140 countries across all continents
- More than 1,000 employees
Headquartered in East Jordan, Michigan, USA, the EJ Group has manufacturing facilities in North America (East Jordan Iron Works – EJIW – and McCoy), Europe Europe (Norinco and Cavanagh) and Asia (Norinco), multiple research and development centres, and a global network of subsidiaries, distributors and agents. It thus offers global resources to local markets throughout the world.
Products and Services
Hinged Hatch Heavy-Duty Access Covers
EJ offers a range of extra heavy-duty hinged access doors for use at airports.
Access Covers and Drainage Solutions for Airports
EJ is a leading company that designs, manufactures and distributes access solutions for water, sewer, drainage, telecommunications and utility applications at airports worldwide.