Digital Radio Products, Systems and Applications
Sepura is a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of digital radio products, systems and applications for business and critical communications.
As a market leader in more than 30 countries, Sepura is at the forefront of digital radio technology and trusted by a multitude of well-respected names in the airport industry, such as AENA, Infraero and Malaysia Airports.
Digital radio systems for airports
To move airport passengers efficiently, quickly and safely, reliable and secure communication and personnel management are crucial.
With one of the broadest ranges of TETRA and DMR products on the market, Sepura provides infrastructure, radios and applications designed to optimise critical communications.
Our specialist solutions can automate and streamline essential processes such as allocation of personnel and provision of real time passenger information (RTPI), which boost efficiency and accuracy while enhancing both customer service and customer safety.
Efficient data processes
- Data messages replace spoken instructions to broadcast announcements, update information panels or streamline despatch procedures, reducing the potential for error
- Regular status updates allow swift reallocation of personnel to underperforming units, reducing delays
- Super-sensitive GPS enables accurate vehicle location, which is crucial for efficient management of incidents and service disruptions
- Customisable apps maintain a full audit trail, vital for performance reporting and post-event monitoring
- Features such as Man-Down and Lone Worker combine with precise GPS location to ensure staff safety, even in remote locations
- Rugged handsets and crystal-clear audio ensure accurate communication, however noisy the environment
SICS-NET, a highly intuitive multi-user / multi-agency dispatch system compatible with Sepura TETRA networks, allows dispatcher operators to track vehicles and personnel, visualise location via building and street maps, and communicate with field-based personnel using a combination of voice and data.
Flexible TETRA infrastructure
Sepura offers one of the market’s most flexible TETRA systems, which provides consistent coverage for high-density, high-volume voice and data communications. Low power consumption reduces operational costs while increasing process efficiency.
Highly secure and with no single point of failure, Sepura’s digital radio systems can keep businesses communicating when other systems fail.
Real-time data transmission
Sepura’s range of versatile applications saves time, money and effort, streamlining essential processes whilst keeping staff safe and increasing productivity. Data transmission reduces the need for voice calls, conserving valuable bandwidth and providing fast access to critical information when it’s needed most.
Rugged two-way TETRA radios
With a class-leading 10W of RF power, an 8W audio drive and the most proven gateway and repeater technology on the market, the SRG3900 TETRA mobile radio extends communication into areas otherwise beyond network coverage.
Hard-wearing and dependable, Sepura’s handheld TETRA radios provide superb functionality and outstanding audio, with up to 1.8W of RF power and excellent water and dust-resistance.
Key features of Sepura’s digital radios include:
- Crystal-clear audio to ensure accurate communication, however noisy the environment
- Mobile gateways to extend coverage, even in dead spots
- Concurrent voice and data communications, allowing real-time information sharing in the field
- Talk groups, enabling individual teams to communicate simultaneously
- Monitoring of remote equipment, allowing the deployment of resources based on location and status
- Automation, providing a full audit trail, essential for accurate reporting and accountability
DMR Tier II and Tier III
Sepura’s Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) range guarantees high-performance communication, giving users spectral efficiency, advanced voice features and integrated data services. Sepura DMR Tier III combines the company’s class-leading radio products with innovative trunking solutions to provide a complete, best-in-class solution.
The robust DMR terminals offer integrated data communications along with a 1W speaker, improved noise rejection and enhanced error correction, giving crystal-clear audio even in high-noise environments. IP67-rated, they provide exceptional levels of water and dust protection and a ruggedness you can rely on. A wide choice of accessories enables personalisation and maximises comfort.
SICS eXpress, a powerful, user-friendly voice and data dispatcher, offers optional resource location and mapping, as well as integrated emergency procedure look-ups.
Sepura Deutschland GmbH
- +1 281 396 4433
- +55 11 3145 5802
- +60 3 62 11 42 00
Production Sepura Systems GmbH
- +358 9 6227 9668