We attended this year's HAI Heli-Expo at the Anaheim Exhibition Center in California from 24...
Red Box International is proud to announce a new addition to its range of portable power supply units, for use with aircraft and military installations.
The RBSC range comprises four units with outputs of 50A, 100A, 150A or 200A all at 28VDC. These power supplies have been designed with light weight for high portability in hangars or can be rack-mounted or wall-mounted. Input is 190V to 250V single phase AC and a stable voltage is maintained in extreme conditions. These supplies will provide reliable high grade, stable, 28V power for general maintenance, gear servicing, avionics work, crew training or weapons system checks.
They are also available for a wide range of aircraft, including private and corporate jets, rotary wing including military and police aircraft and also heavy-duty tactical support vehicles and armoured fighting vehicles. They are also ideal for laboratory or workshop use, the RBSC units are fully portable (via carry handle and / or trolley), allowing them to be taken directly onto an aircraft. The 50A and 100A units can be combined with a Red Box RB50A or RB75A portable battery start pack, on a lightweight trolley, for servicing and also starting of aircraft requiring up to 3,500A start power.
“These high-output combined packs will prove advantageous to aircraft that have a shut down safety feature if their electrical power supply drops to a minimum voltage such as 18V”, says Adrian Jackson, Red Box marketing manager.
- Output 50A ,100A ,150A or 200A at 28VDC
- Compatible with 28V aircraft systems or armoured vehicle systems
- Input 190VAC to 230VAC
- Standard NATO 3 pin aircraft plug
- Cables available up to 10m
- Trolley mounting available
- 30A or 100A units can be combined with trolley-mounted start power packs
- Wide operating temperature 0°C to +50°C
- Non-hazardous for air transport
- Man portable
- Safety features
- Integral isolator switch (start power units)
- Full range of accessories and connectors available (NATO approved) to suit civil and military aircraft
- Robust and scratch resistant powder coated zinc coated steel case
- Integral carry handles
- A full range of output leads are available including the NATO aviation connector, link connector for the dual pack, plus connectors for heavy duty land vehicles
- The RBSC units have recently been selected by the British MOD
Red Box distributor PT Tunas Nusa Raya exhibited at this year's Singapore Air Show, and...
Red Box International has been manufacturing Ground Power equipment since 1994. Started by Allan Ross...
Alan has been working at Weld and Metal Craft for the last eight years, the...