Blastrac recently cleaned the walls of a ship's hold using its 900VMB vertical steel blaster....
The Blastrac BMP-335GHY is a heavy-duty scarifier and planer, ideally suited for large applications. Its increased weight allows it to generate more efficient scarifying action. BMP-335GHY is the diesel version of the electric BMP-335EHY and is the answer to the largest scarifying applications.
- Closed circuit, which is almost dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector
- Heavyweight for increased scarifying performances
- New drive system equipped with a pedal, so the machine can drive on power without a working drum
- When the motor is on, the machine is moving forward automatically, so there is no need to push it
- Adjustable braking device, lateral drum loading
- Micrometric and memorised adjustment of the working depth: no underground deterioration
- Variable speed, forward and backward motion
- User-friendly design, comfortable to use with low vibrations, easy to manoeuvre
- Several optional cutting tools for each different application
- Suitable for line marking removal and removal of thin overlays of a few millimetres
- Working width: 335mm
- Blasting capacity: Up to 150m²/h on concrete
- Motor: 7.5kW / diesel
- Weight: 360kg
- Working speed: 1,000rpm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1,400 mm / 605mm / 1,075mm
- Drive speed/speed: Hydraulic / 1m-15m/min
- Working direction: forward (push)
- Surface: concrete, stone and asphalt
Please download the PDF files below for more information about the BMP-335GHY and Blastrac equipment for airport applications.