The CLV69x barcode scanner offers excellent reading performance, high-speed processing and a high level of reading accuracy.
The auto-focus function is based on built-in distance measurement technology and makes it possible to have height-independent code reading within the reading field. Simple and user-friendly configuration is guaranteed using the standard SOPAS ET operating system from SICK.
Due to built-in SMART+ code reconstruction technology, the CLV69x can read heavily contaminated or partially damaged barcodes, as well as those with a high angle of tilt. With its built-in tracking, the CLV69x can be used without any additional system controller to handle standard applications.
The innovative connectivity with built-in parameter storage not only enables fast, simple scanner replacement, but also easy integration into a variety of applications.
- Focus: Auto-focus
- Field of view: ≤ 60° / ≤ 50° (depending on type)
- Scanning frequency: 400Hz – 1,200Hz
- Code resolution: 0.17mm – 1.2mm (depending on type)
- Reading distance: 400mm – 2,200mm (depending on type)
- Serial (RS-232, RS-422/485): available, only with cloning plug D-Sub und Ethernet
- Ethernet: available, only with cloning plug I/O Ethernet
- CAN bus: available
- PROFIBUS DP: available, optional via external connection module (CDF600-2)
- DeviceNet: available, optional via external connection module (CDM + CMF)
- Weight: 1,500g / 2,200g (depending on type)