The concerns about air safety in proximity of wind farms are addressed by Terma with...
Meet Terma AIR and Terma Radar Systems at ATC Global 2009, which will be held at the RAI Convention Centre in Amsterdam on 17-19 March 2009. Find us at stand number H604. We look forward to meeting you at this great event.
This year, our AIR department will present solutions within datalink, communications, navigation, surveillance and information support systems.
Terma Radar Systems will present their surface movement radar, ‘SCANTER 2001i’ and ‘SCANTER 4000’ transceivers and high gain antennas.
Terma AIR will be represented by:
- Søren Robenhagen, director of sales and business development
- Cai Zoran Fog, account manager
- Anupam Narain Mathur, account manager
- Torri Blyitgen Danekilde, director of projects
- Richard Leong, regional sales manager
- Kenneth Lerdrup Nielsen, software engineer
- Karin Wendt, secretary
Terma Radar Systems will be represented by:
- Morten Winterberg, senior vice president of Radar Systems
- Birger Nielsen, vice president, ground based radars
- Lars Reuther, sales manager, ground based radars
- Bente Nedergaard, marketing and web coordinator
In AIR, Terma develops, produces and markets communication and information systems for the management of air traffic and communication between aircraft and control towers. Terma is a global market and technology leader in this field. Today, more than 200 Terma air traffic management systems are in operation worldwide.
Terma Radar Systems – small-target detection in rough weather conditions
Terma’s product portfolio for radar-based surveillance solutions is named SCANTER. The SCANTER transceiver product range comprises the SCANTER 2001, the combined sea and air surveillance radar, the SCANTER 4000, and the SCANTER 4100 naval 2D surface and air surveillance radar.
Terma has been contracted to supply its SCANTER 2001i surface movement radar (SMR) to Nice...
NATS has selected Terma to supply the new support information system for London Terminal Control...
Terma recently delivered an automated terminal information service (ATIS Plus) system to the Malé International...