Parabit Systems, designer and manufacturer of premium, embedded security and self-service technologies, announced that the...
Parabits Welcome Centers are a complete self-service and with optimised live customer care service solution to arriving airport passengers. The Welcome Centers are located within every arrival area of the 18 Terminals and 13 AirTrain Stations at JFK, LaGuardia and Newark Airports.
- 60 kiosks providing reservation and pickup services to local hotels, car rental companies, ground transportation services, flight tracking, flight booking and baggage claim assistance
- 300 digital signage displays providing tourism and attractions information, airport information, facility, AirTrain, subway and bus maps and services, attraction information, advertising and AirTrain Rail system updates
- 80 phone kiosks providing reservation and pickup services to local hotels, car rental companies, ground transportation services, police/EMS services, and lost and found
- 150 charging stations for mobile devices, tablets and laptops
- Virtual Assistants provide consistent messages so staff can be relocated to passenger areas requiring more personal care
- Several surcharge-free ATMs
- 17 interactive digital attractions kiosks/digital signage displays provide up-to-date content and QR Code links to museums, entertainment events / venues, historical sites, educational facilities and national parks
- Staffed ground transportation information counters position port authority customer care reps to help arriving passengers with special needs
Visitors to New York area airports - JFK, LaGuardia and Newark International - are booking...
Parabit Systems is to reveal its latest self-service kiosk, the New Aveta, at the Airports...