Fraport Consulting Services for Airport Planning, Organisation and Development
As the successful owner and operator of Frankfurt Airport, Fraport AG is one of the leading companies in the international airport business. From traffic and terminal management to ground handling and passenger services, we guarantee the highest quality standards for all airport-specific processes.
Our activities are, however, not limited to Frankfurt. We also provide our expertise to numerous airport locations around the world.
Our broad spectrum of consulting services includes business development of airports, airport operations, airport planning, air traffic planning, and airport tendering procedures.
Consulting services for airport planning and processes
Fraport’s broad range of consulting services will help optimise the performance of your airport.
Our scope relating to the planning and operation of airports includes:
- Technical planning (this includes feasibility studies, master planning, capacity optimisation, passenger management concepts, planning of aircraft taxiing and parking areas, etc.)
- Intelligent operating concepts for airside processes (including assignment of aircraft parking positions), terminal operation, landside processes, capacity improvements
- Personnel development: basic and advanced training (either on-the-job or classroom instruction) in airport operation, aircraft and baggage handling, passenger handling, cargo handling, security and fire protection
- Airport expansion concepts and planning for optimum utilisation of available space by providing intelligent concepts for land use and space assignments, including the preparation of master plans, conducting feasibility and capacity and land-use studies
- Efficient terminal management (terminal operation, optimisation of passenger flows, management of waiting areas, sales counters, baggage conveyor belts)
- Aviation ground services (ramp handling, aircraft maintenance, passenger and baggage handling, cargo handling, planning and assignment of personnel)
- Comprehensive security services (airport security, guarding of aircraft, aircraft recovery, emergency measures)
- Airport-specific IT as a platform for efficient communication
Airport development, organisation and management structures
Organisation and management structures and the way an airport company is run all have a significant impact on the functions and business performance of an airport. Fraport hence offers its know-how to support airport managers in the efficient operation and development of a number of factors with the key purpose of improving the airport’s revenues. These include:
- Corporate structures
- Definition of corporate strategies and goals
- Personnel management and development
- Quality management
- Administrative procedures
Airport financial planning, real-estate development and advertising
Furthermore, we can advise you on airport real-estate management, financial management and advertising in airports.
For more information, please contact us using the enquiry form on this page.