Setting New Standards With all New FFT Secure Point™
Future Fibre Technologies will launch its new two zone fibre-optic perimeter intrusion detection system at the ISC West show in Las Vegas next week. It is easy to install and delivers a cost-effective yet flexible solution for smaller sites without compromising on performance.
In response to the needs of the short perimeter market, the performance features of FFT Secure Point™ sets new standards, taking zoned fibre-optic perimeter detection technology ahead of conventional two channel PIDS systems of the past.
FFT Secure Point is ideal for the perimeter protection of utility substations, solar farms, storage yards, pumping stations and block valve sites to name a few.
Developed to exceed the performance of traditional 2 channel fiber optic zoned PIDS systems, the key features of FFT Secure Point include:
- Improved sensitivity achieved by using interferometric detection techniques rather than less sensitive ‘speckle pattern’ detection technology. This enables FFT Secure Point to be used on almost all fence types and styles including chain link, welded mesh and palisade with the same high levels of detection and effectiveness
- Low cost, low power, and a small form factor, with two independent zones per controller. Each zone can be up to 500m or 1,600ft long
- Employs FFT’s advanced signal processing and intelligent algorithms to minimize environmental nuisance alarms
- Designed for easy out-of-the box installation and setup by laptop with the free wizard configuration software
- Powerful interfacing options: TCP/IP, USB, as well as traditional form C contacts
- Optional splice free installation of fibre-optic cables
- Simple replacement for existing fiber optic intrusion detection systems
- Peace of mind with FFT’s global 24 month manufacturer’s warranty
- Flexible installation options – can be configured with individual controllers housed in NEMA four enclosures in the field, or rack-mounted in a secure control room up to 10km (six miles) from the perimeter, linked by an insensitive fibre-optic lead-in cable
FFT Secure Point is the latest product to be added to the FFT family of fibre-optics, delivering end-to-end PIDS solutions from the smallest to the largest sites across the world.
As is standard for all FFT products, FFT Secure Point incorporates advanced signal processing to control nuisance alarms; an optional FFT CAMS™ graphical user interface including intuitive multilingual screens with true client / server configuration and powerful interfacing to security management systems, plus FFT’s global network of offices to provide outstanding levels of after sales support to installations in more than 50 countries.
To see FFT Secure Point in action, discuss your specific needs or learn how Secure Point can solve your perimeter security problems, please visit the friendly FFT team at ISC West, Booth 15119, or contact your nearest FFT office.