Air Traffic Control and Management Systems
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Saipher ATC is a company specialised in developing and implementing solutions for air traffic control and management. Saipher ATC systems are in use in over 100 Brazilian airdromes, covering operations ranging from AFIS radio stations operated by a single controller up to intense movements at international airports, military airport bases and other specific missions.
Since 2002, over 18 million landing and taking-off operations throughout Brazil have been managed by the systems.
Real-time air traffic control and management system
The TATIC® solution gathers a set of systems that increase the quality of air traffic control and management tasks, providing increased performance, efficiency and safety. Based on the collaborative decision making (CDM) concept, its modules operate within an interaction and data availability environment, providing real-time critical information for traffic management and decision making.
The TATIC® solution supports a high degree of customisation, allowing it to perform in different operational environments and workflows, regardless of the complexity and simultaneity of operations. The TATIC solution proposal is the complete solution to the ATC needs of each customer, providing HMI content such as screens and strips content and layouts, as well as the workflow (pre-defined behaviour and intelligence) of the system.
Air traffic control tower management system
The TATIC TWR is a control tower management system, which through its electronic flight progress strip (EFPS), allows the management and the archiving of all actions performed by aircraft that are in control of the operating entity.
Through native integrators, the TATIC TWR can exchange information with other local or remote systems, feeding or being fed by information shown in control centres, traffic-flow control entities, airlines, airport authorities, and others.
The information managed by the TATIC TWR is stored under several aspects and can be widely used in other management systems that make up the solution to provide reports, queries, extremely rich graphics and research data to help with planning and decision making regarding the operability of the locality.
Air traffic operation and management systems
Other TATIC systems include:
- TATIC APP: operation and management for procedural terminal area approach control
- TATIC HCP: operation and management for helicopter control
- TATIC TMA: terminal area support
- TATIC FIR: flight information region support
- TATIC FLOW: air traffic-flow monitoring
- TATIC CIA: airline aircraft movement management
- TATIC ATIS: automated terminal information system management
- TATIC D-ATIS: ATIS messages with DATALINK aid management
- TATIC AIS: aeronautical information service operations and management
- TATIC APRON: apron operation and management
- TATIC SAOP: airport operations management
- TATIC SUP: ATC / ATS facilities supervision
- TATIC MGM: ATC / ATS facilities management