From flight schedule management and airline billing to passenger processing, ramp coordination and baggage handling, airports and airlines require software solutions to automate and optimise their operations.
With growing passenger traffic and frequently changing security requirements, operators are increasingly looking for innovative and cost-effective airport management software solutions to provide more seamless, safe, and sustainable air travel experience to passengers.
Finding the best airport information management system providers
Airport Technology has listed some of the major companies delivering customised software solutions for airport operations based on its intel, insights and decades-long experience in the sector.
The list includes companies providing turnkey information and communication technology (ICT) solutions focused on centralised airport monitoring, control, operations and maintenance management applications, as well as companies that specialise in delivering comprehensive air traffic control communication systems and fully-automated passenger flow management solutions.
The information contained within the download document is useful for airline operators, airport managers, administrators, system integrators, air traffic controllers, airport surveillance officers, procurement officers, and any other individual involved in airport operations and maintenance.
The download contains detailed information on some of the leading airport operations management software providers and their product and service lines, alongside contact details to aid your purchasing or hiring decision.
Types of airport management software solutions
The aviation industry relies on customised software solutions for improved airport operational efficiency, optimised passenger facilitation, and enhanced security.
Types of airport information management systems and solutions include, but are not limited to:
- Airport operational database management (AODB) systems
- Flight information display systems (FIDS)
- Automated aircraft movement registration systems
- Air traffic control and management systems
- Aeronautical telecommunications network (ATN) solutions for ground-ground and air-ground data communications
- Secure passenger processing solutions
- Automated boarding pass verification systems
- Aircraft load control software
- Automated baggage handling software
- Apron management systems
- Emergency messaging systems
- Automated immigration and access management solutions, and
- Software products for airport analytics, concession management, and car park revenue management