Frequency converters of FCA series are designed to supply aircrafts during preflight maintenance at the airport. They can also be used as a power unit of test benches, hangars and aircraft manufacturing plants.
FCA-90-12HC is intended to supply of airplane’s on-board power system by three-phase alternating current with 400Hz frequency and 115/200VAC voltage during preflight preparation and technical maintenance.
- Consists of static frequency converter FCA-90-12H and ACW-01 automated cable winding device
- Each device is functionally complete and can be joined with each other
- Intended for use as part of aerobridge
- Can be manufactured in both standard complete set and also by the clients special requirements and adjustments
FCA converters provide:
- high quality of output three-phase sinusoidal voltage with frequency 400Hz
- high efficiency coefficient
- low power consumption.
- Total harmonic content 2.0
- 12-pulse system configuration
- Brand new schematics and technical solutions
- Adaptable under any type of aircraft
- High level of reliability
- Low noise level
- Possibility of modification and adjustment in accordance with clients’ needs
- Modular assembly (main frequency converter and cable winding device are jointed)
- Multifunctional remote control
- Possibility of using electromagnetic clutch for cable manual unwinding.
- Heavy duty design