Ink DCS is the most advanced Cloud-hosted departure control platform capable of running across a range of devices. Ink Departure Control differs from other departure control systems (DCS) by being updated and extended with capabilities regularly.
The system combines Plug-and-play Web Check-in, Desktop DCS, Disaster Recovery, Ink Mobile, Kiosk Check-in, and Bag Drop according to each station’s needs in a single connected platform. It is designed to deliver the best passenger journey to and through the airport.
Ink DCS is certified on all major CUTE platforms: SITA, RESA, Rockwell Collins, Ultra Electronics, Aena, Amadeus.
- Fully-featured Departure Control System
- Runs with or without CUTE
- Fast transaction times- less than seven seconds
- Interline- Inter-airline Through Check-in (IATCI)
- Multi-sector seat maps
- Easy to learn. Easy to train. Easy to use.
- Integrates with US Secure Flight, UK iAPI, Chinese APIS, Australian APP, and dozens more countries
- Calculate and accept Ancillaries- increase revenue
- Handles Chinese, Korean, and other double-byte characters
- Works with self-service units from Ink and other vendors
- Super-fast boarding with only one agent
- Full API for integrating with your company’s other products
Ink DCS runs on thousands of check-in desks around the world, supporting bespoke airline business rules and location-specific business logic. Staff train quickly and find the system very easy to use.
Work on desktops with Ink DCS or use Ink Mobile to process passengers anywhere. Ink will manage the entire implementation process, whether your company choose Ink hardware or devices already in the airport.