TAV Technologies offers its Information Broker (IB) and Management Information System (MIS) for airports.
Information Broker (IB)
TAV Technologies IB is the solution for integration requirements of airports thanks to its sophisticated capabilities and implementation of industry-standard Enterprise Service Bus Technologies. It provides a common platform through which each separate system can exchange data in real-time.
TAV Technologies IB is a unified information distribution and transformation system with almost no limitations. The IB system presents XML-based protocol interfaces where information can be transferred in either real-time or batch mode.
Some of the features include:
- Modular and loosely coupled, provides greater flexibility for all future airport expansions
- Simultaneously dispatches the information to all relevant systems
- Ensures correct, timely and efficient data processing
- Supports multi-airport and multi-terminal integration models
- Platform and database independent
- Suitable for all airport sizes, as it utilises different network topologies
- Massive scalability; high availability and fault tolerance
- Eliminates additional implementation time and cost
Management Information System (MIS)
TAV Technologies MIS is a complete data analysis and visualisation solution designed to address all these challenges and help organisations to gather, consolidate and analyse their data in order to turn data into information and information into actionable intelligence to guide and support management decisions.
Business benefits of the system include:
- Visibility of all operational and financial data in one place
- Analyse data and turn it into information to understand your organisation better
- Monitor operational and financial performance of your organisation in near-time
- Improve operational efficiency by acting on gathered information
- Identify opportunities to utilise your resources better and reduce costs
- Increase financial performance of your organisation
- Maximise the effectiveness of your communications
Technical benefits of the MIS include:
- Achieving single point of truth in reporting
- Collecting, structuring, analysing and leveraging of data to turn it into easy-to-understand and actionable information
- Taking snapshots of transactional data and putting it in a separate database to analyse trends and develop reports based on the captured information
- Ad hoc reporting and exploration
- Dashboards and scorecards
- Online access to past and present business data
- Eliminate reporting backlog and delays
- Leverage your investment in your data warehouse
- Available on mobile platforms, as well as through web interface