Redline Communications Group, a leading provider of industrial broadband wireless solutions, has announced the company has been listed in industry analyst Branham Group’s 2012 top ten list of largest wireless solutions companies operating in Canada.
Branham Group is recognised as the authority on Canada’s information and communication technology (ICT) industry, and inclusion in the prestigious top ten list is awarded to wireless technology companies with the greatest revenues.
"Continuous growth and innovation are key ingredients to success in the wireless industry, and our staying power on this top ten list is testimony to our team’s abilities and commitment," said Eric Melka, CEO of Redline Communications. "We’re looking forward to even more growth this year as we move more aggressively into the emerging machine-to-machine marketplace."
Redline’s appearance on the 2012 Branham Group list caps off a year of big achievements for Redline, including:
- Deployed major digital oil field projects in the Middle East and North America
- Provided secure wireless connectivity public safety operations at a G-20 Summit
- Delivered public safety wireless solutions to more than 25 Mexican municipalities
- Expanded into new geographies by partnering with PromonLogicalis for South America, and with Plessey for greater coverage of the African market
- Opened a new branch office and warehouse facility in Dubai, UAE to expand existing presence in the Middle East, a key growth market; also signed a strategic partnership agreement with Waseela, a leading systems integrator in the region
- Selected as top pick by a high-performing small-cap mutual fund, Pender Small Cap Opportunity Fund