Dynamiq is an international emergency management company that helps organisations to prevent, prepare for and respond to medical, travel, operational and security emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week, anywhere in the world.
As aviation specialists, we provide expert advice, training and testing to ensure organisations operate safely, securely and efficiently. Our service offering incorporates airside operations, compliance, safety, emergency management and security. We also provide a safety management solution that allows aviation operators to monitor their fleet from anywhere in the world.
Airside operations, compliance and safety, emergency management and security
Dynamiq works with clients from the operational level right up to the board level to integrate business-wide risk management through airside and landside compliance management, crisis and emergency management, business continuity planning and security management. This unique approach provides clients with a maximum return on their investment. We appreciate that each organisations’ operating requirements are unique and provide a tailored approach to better cater to these needs.
Compliance and safe airside operations
We ensure compliance and safe airside operations through:
- Specialist contract and permanent recruitment
- Operations safety audits (in accordance with ICAO, CASA, IATA & ACI)
- Tailored airside operating manuals
- Movement areas serviceability inspections
- Movement area planning
- Aircraft parking assessments and coordination development
- Method of works plan development
- Project management
- Airside driver training
- Airside safety officer training
Emergency planning and response services
Our emergency planning and response services include:
- Emergency management manual review and development
- Crisis and emergency management system audits
- Business resilience training
- Scenario-based testing exercises (desktop and full deployment)
- Automated incident alert system
- Traveller and asset tracking
- 24/7 local and global advisory support to aviation incidents
We achieve effective security management as a result of:
- Aviation security audits
- Transport security plan review and development
- Security project management
- Security training
Aircraft tracking specialists
We offer a safety management solution for operators in the aviation industry to monitor the wellbeing of their staff and aircraft around the globe. With our state of the art satellite navigation and tracking system, operators are able to track their assets in the air or on the ground, from any computer in the world that has an internet connection.
Emergency response services for the aviation industry
Dynamiq offers instant emergency response 24 hours a day, seven days a week through our Australian-based emergency operations centre manned by our medical, security and crisis management experts. We are able to support our clients 24 hours a day – before, during and after an emergency – by providing direct access to highly qualified emergency doctors, specialised aviation medics, nurses, safety and security specialists as well as OH&S lawyers, trauma, counsellors, negotiators, crisis PR, kidnap and ransom government liaison and aircraft investigation experts.
Search, rescue and repatriation services
Included in our core offering is the provision of search, rescue and medical repatriation services. We have experience of fulfilling search and repatriation services in very extreme, remote and emotionally challenging conditions.