As part of its development and growth strategy, Lufthansa Consulting has established new management structures and reorganised responsibilities for its regional sales activities and projects.
The company focuses primarily on certain defined markets where the experts have already identified strong and growing demand for consultancy services. In line with the one-face-to-the-customer approach, Lufthansa Consulting’s new dedicated market managers ensure a harmonised, uniform appearance vis-à-vis the clients and partners in their markets and enable them to address their requirements via a single interface.
The extended management team headed by Managing Director Dr Andreas Jahnke comprises nine market managers who work closely with Lufthansa Consulting’s four competence units, the so-called "solution groups", which are known as finance, transformation, commercial and operations. Together they provide tailor-made solutions and innovative services to the international air transportation industry.
Lufthansa Consulting’s new market managers are responsible for every aspect of their areas. Their high degree of understanding of the development, culture and politics of their markets is a prerequisite for building and maintaining successful relationships.
Aided by a deep knowledge of existing and potential clients and an excellent network of agents and cooperation partners, they coordinate and supervise all project and sales activities and thus establish a continuous dialogue with members of the aviation business in their markets.
The new market representatives at a glance:
- Mr Bruno Boucher, Associate Partner, North and West Africa
- Ms Liége Emmerz, Associate Partner, South America
- Dr Andreas Kraus, Associate Partner, Europe
- Mr Marc Landgraf, Associate Partner, Lufthansa
- Mr Alexander Manakos, Partner, Middle East
- Mr Thomas J. Niehaus, Associate Partner, CIS
- Mr Panagiotis Poligenis, Associate Partner, South-East Mediterranean
- Mr Stanislav Solomko, Associate Partner, Russia
- Dr Tibor Tiboldi, Associate Partner, East and South Africa
Consulting needs from regions such as Asia, Australia or Northern America that are not yet explicitly designated as markets will also be met in the usual professional manner by the Solution Group Leaders.