Since 1998, Bayanat Airports Engineering & Supplies has been the leading airport systems integrator in the Arabian Gulf region, specializing in ATC, runway and terminal systems.
Airport systems integration and managed terminal, runway and other airport systems services
Airport systems integrator Bayanat Airports Engineering & Supplies – formerly the data processing systems and aviation engineering division of the 25-year-old Bayanat Engineering Group – changed its name to Bayanat Airports Engineering & Supplies to specialize on airports and provide a complete spectrum of airport technologies, using the highest engineering standards and applying the latest ICAO recommendations.
The company’s strengths include airport systems integration, managed airport terminal systems services, managed airport runway systems services, and other managed airport systems services.
Airport systems integration
Since 1998, Bayanat Airports has successfully executed over 60 major airport projects for the following airports, proving itself an excellent exponent of airport systems integration. These sites include:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Dubai International Airport
- Jebel Ali International Airport
- Abu Dhabi Al Bateen Airport
- Dubai Royal Air Wing Airport
- Sharjah International Airport
- Fujairah Airport
- Al Ain Airport
- Doha International Airport
- AL Khor Airport
- Numerous military airports and sites
Managed airport terminal systems services
Bayanat Airports specializes in the design, supply and commissioning of special managed airport terminal systems services, which help passengers to move smoothly through the terminal from check-in until departure and provide the airport staff with powerful tools that allow the control, monitoring and reporting of all terminal-related services and activities.
Our managed airport terminal systems services include:
- Airports operation database (AODB)
- Flight information display systems (FIDS)
- Public address / voice alarm systems (PAVA)
- Passenger check-in boarding solutions
- Baggage reconciliation systems (BRS)
- Resource management
- Gate management system
- Master clocks systems
- IT and networking solutions
- Voice over IP (VoIP) / IP telephony
- Total security solutions (CCTV / ACMS)
- Airport management systems
Managed airport runway systems services
Bayanat Airports has a wealth of experience in managed airport runway systems, ranging from airfield lighting to all the systems deployed on runways that allow the control, monitoring and reporting of landing, take-off and movement of all traffic related to runways, taxiways and aprons.
Our managed airport runway services include:
- Airfield lighting systems
- Mobile airfield lighting calibration systems
- Runway and taxiways signage
- Frangible safety masts
- Instrument landing systems
- Surface movement radar
- Multilateration systems
- Distance measuring equipment
- Meteorological and aviation weather systems
- Apron management systems
- Vehicle monitoring system
Air traffic control and management systems
Bayanat Airports has an in-depth knowledge of ATC systems that are deployed in airports:
- Air traffic management systems (ATM)
- Communication, navigation and surveillance (CNS)
- Collaborative decision making (CDM)
- Digital audio and radar recording and playback systems
- Aeronautical information system (AIS/AFTN)
- UHF/VHF communications
- Voice communication systems
- Integrated display systems
- Display server and graphics visualization
- High bright LCD (2K x 2K)
- ATC services, training and simulation systems
Other managed airport systems services
Bayanat Airports’ expertise is not limited to the supply, contracting and implementation of airport systems. We also provide the following advanced technical managed airport systems services:
- Maintenance and service-level agreements
- Design consultancy
- Project management
- Technical support services
Design, implementation and support of complex data communication systems, telecommunication networks and turnkey airport projects
For the past ten years, through partnerships with some of the leading aviation companies, Bayanat Airports Engineering & Supplies has been providing its customers with the design, implementation and support of complex data communication systems, telecommunication networks and turnkey airport projects.
Bayanat Airports Engineering & Supplies has been expanding as it builds on a reputation of excellence in the quality of its systems and services. What differentiates it from other companies is its unique combination of skills, dedicated staff, expertise it has developed in and around the region through the numerous prestigious projects it has been awarded and, most importantly, the support from its international partners and the continuous satisfaction and loyalty of its clients.
Operating in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha, the company has also been involved in other parts of the Middle East, helping its customers with the design, implementation and support of complex data communication systems, telecommunication networks and turnkey airports projects.
Throughout the years, Bayanat Airports Engineering & Supplies’ progress has mirrored that of the modern UAE, taking an important part in the development of the nation’s airports. Today, with its utmost quality policies, its ISO 9001:2008 certification and awards and letters of appreciation, BAES is recognized in the industry as the leading aviation engineering company in the Arabian Gulf region.