Jet Aviation, a wholly owned subsidiary of General Dynamics, was founded in 1967.The company has...
For rapid performance in tough industrial environments, The Crawford VL3110FCS delivers. It’s an ideal choice for speed, but also for protection against wind, moisture and more.
The unique design and structure offers durability, tightness, energy efficiency, operational reliability and minimum maintenance. Every door is individually designed to meet application requirements, for example high wind load.
The main advantages of the Crawford VL3110FCS are:
- Durable vertical lifting fabric construction
- Frequency control for fast operation with soft starts/stops
- Opening speeds up to 1.5m / s
- Tight sealing and high IP rating
- Tolerance of high wind loads
- Excellent insulation and temperature resistance
- Safety arrestors to prevent free fall
- Aesthetic and customisable appearance
- High operating reliability and low maintenance costs
In 1988, a new installation of Megadoor vertical lifting doors for Sterling Airways was completed...
ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems has proudly provided Stratolaunch Systems, a Paul G. Allen Project, with...
Visit ASSA ABLOY at booth 6002 at the Airport show, 10-12 May, 2015 to learn...