The 16th annual Military Airlift conference is the largest bespoke military airlift conference in Europe.
Military Airlift 2015 returns to Seville, Spain to provide updates on national systems, operations and future requirements as well as the growth in sharing and pooling of assets to satisfy national and regional requirement. These topics will be addressed by the major militaries and the multinational commands and whilst the focus is mainly on airlift for military operations, there will also be some presentations on military airlift for humanitarian responses.
The 2015 speaker agenda features: (more speakers to be announced shortly)
New chairman for 2015:
Laurent Donnet, Programme Manager AAR and Airlift, European Defence Agency
Key speakers include:
• Brigadier General Dionigi Maria Loria, Director, Logistics Directorate, European Union Military Staff
• Colonel Karsten Jensen, Commander Air Transport Wing, Royal Danish Air Force
• Colonel Reinhard Krell, Director, Movement Coordination Centre Europe
• Group Captain Andrew Killey, Assistant Head Defence Supply Chain Operations and Movements (DSCOM) – Defence Movements Team Leader, Royal Air Force
• Didier Vernet, Head of A400M Product Marketing, Airbus Military
• Rudolf Muller, Deputy Director and Chief, Emergency Services Branch, United Nations
• Senior Representative, European Air Transport Command
• Senior Representative, Plans and Policy Division, Spanish Air Force
Don’t miss the site visit to Airbus Military Facility:
Following a welcome and briefing by Major General Jesus Pinillos Prieto, Military Advisor to the Airbus Military Aircraft Presidency, there will be a tour of the facilities. This will include an exclusive opportunity to see the A400M Final Assembly Line. This exclusive site visit also gives you the unique chance to see their Light and Medium Aircraft Final Assembly line for their C295 and CN235 aircraft.
For more information visit www.military-airlift.com