AeroSTRIPE: Airside Marking Design Case Study
AeroSTRIPE offers a range of features that will significantly improve the way you manage your airside marking projects.
Key benefits include:
- Supplied with a comprehensive set of air-side appropriate symbols, text, arrows and line types
- Flexible labelling routines allow for a design to be annotated, using pre-defined and editable text
- Use rule based markings to ensure adherence to ICAO and FAA standards
- Entire runways can be drawn from a single line
- Quantity take off schedules can be extracted for costing
- 3D view routines ensure markings are clearly seen and understood
For more information, download this free case study.
Download to find out more.