With the DVICenter DP16, the newest member of the DVICenter family, Guntermann & Drunck now covers all of the size requirements that a KVM switch might encounter. In addition to the large solutions DP32 and DP64, the small KVM matrix switch is the perfect fit for installations up to 15 computers.
G&D’s DVICenter series combines the functions of KVM switches and extenders. The possibility to assign computer and console ports according to their wishes gives users the freedom to tailor the system to their individual needs.
The signal transmission of DVICenter devices includes the following parameters:
- Single-Link DVI in resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- PS/2 and USB keyboard/mouse
- Analogue audio, bidirectional with resolutions of 24bits
- Transmission via CAT-x cable, bridges distances of up to 280/560m
- Via fibre optics up to 10,000m
- No additional software required
Additionally, DVICenter devices provide many expansions such as power switching, extending the range via optical fibres, intercommunication functions, network and web configurations as well as redundancies.
To ensure the system’s safety, the devices offer the "DC-Monitoring" feature. It provides status information of the DVICenters via their web interfaces that can be sent (SNMP trap) or queried (SNMP GET).
Any DVICenter variants can be directly purchased at G&D or at their partners.