Finsecpro Releases New White Paper on Free ‘What to Bring on a Flight’ Online Service
Finsecpro releases a new free-to-download white paper on the Airport Technology website about a new online service that gives the aviation industry and passengers simple answers to questions regarding baggage regulations.
The service is compliant with EC 300/2008, EC185/2010, ICAO-TI and IATA-DGR and can help security screeners, check-in staff, airport and airline employees, call centre workers and passengers find out what is permitted on board a flight.
Finsecpro together with the ‘What to Bring on a Flight’ service has many advantages, including:
- Cost saving on airport security
- Greener environment
- Less waiting time for security checkpoints
- More spending time on airport
- Less frustrated and angry passengers
- Less complaints to deal with
- Lower waist management cost
To download the free white paper please visit the Finsecpro company profile on the Airport Technology website.