The main objective of the Air Traffic and Navigation Services (ATNS) SOC Ltd Albert Taylor...
Air Traffic and Navigation Services (ATNS) offers bursaries for students to train towards a career in air traffic management.
Successful candidates will be granted once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become air traffic control officers (ATCO), assistant air traffic control officers (AATSO) and aeronautical information management officers (AIMO). The programme provides each bursar with an opportunity to conduct their studies at the Aviation Training Academy (ATA) in Bonaero Park.
- Extensive training and exposure to various aspects of air traffic management over a specified period of time
- Matric certificate with a pass in the following subjects,
- Pure Maths (Level 4 / HG – D or SG C or above)
- English (Level 4 / HG – D or SG C or above)
- South African citizen with a valid identity document
- Medically fit
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Quick decision making skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Spatial reasoning ability to include visualisation of future situations
- High self-esteem and confidence level
Interested applicants are requested to apply on-line at www.atns.co.za, or fax their applications to 011 607 1508 1548 1531
ATNS is an equal opportunity employer that strives to achieve a diverse workforce broadly representative of our people. This position will be filled in line with the objectives of ATNS’ Employment Equity Plan and therefore candidates from designated groups as per the Employment Equity Act 1998 are encouraged to apply. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Closing date is 31st August 2015.
CANSO has called for the air traffic management (ATM) industry to take advantage of the...
We are honoured to launch the new Lanseria International Airport (LIA) Tower and Fire and...
The African aviation community has descended into South Africa’s capital city, Pretoria, to attend the...