EHR-Fahrzeugtechnik has a great deal of specialist experience in the design, development and construction of cleaning and reconditioning vehicles for airport runways and roads.
After an intense and extensive development process, EHR recently launched a new product range named CleanStar. These machines, which have already become a success, are designed for special runway cleaning and reconditioning jobs.
Runway rubber, coatings, marking and oil removal machines
The CleanStar runway cleaning and reconditioning machine can be used for a variety of applications, including:
- Improvement of grip on road surfaces
- Removal of rubber on runways
- Removal of coatings during renovation of bridges
- Removal of road markings
- Removal of oil on runway and road surfaces
- Cleaning of industrial areas
- Various stationary applications
Runway cleaning machine with water-treatment plant
A unique feature of the CleanStar runway cleaning and reconditioning machine is its integrated water-treatment plant. No additional time needs to be spent refilling and draining the wastewater during operation: instead, the recycled water can easily be used at a pressure of up to 2,500bar.
The extremely high suction provided by the machine guarantees a virtually residue-free recirculation of the processed water back into the cycle.
Advantages of runway cleaning and reconditioning machines
EHR’s CleanStar runway cleaning and reconditioning machines provide a range of unique advantages in their field. These include:
- Non-stop operation (no standby times due to unnecessary filling and draining of waste water)
- Higher daily output and higher performance on machined surfaces
- High-pressure pump ensures water quality is constantly high
- Extremely low maintenance water-treatment system
- Enormous reduction of waste disposal costs
Versatile and powerful runway cleaning machines
Other specifications of the CleanStar runway cleaning and reconditioning machine are an electronically controlled hydraulic drive, infinitely variable side-shift of the high-pressure working unit (450mm left and right), and variable working width of 350mm to 2,000mm.
The machine provides extremely high suction power (over 30,000m²/hr) and is delivered ready for use, with no installation work required. It can be handled by one man and does not require a towing vehicle.
Semitrailer and truck-mount runway cleaning machines
The use of high-quality, precise-machined components in our runway cleaning machines ensure they will possess a long lifespan. The CleanStar is available in semitrailer or truck-mount versions and is therefore ideally suited for many different cleaning applications.