Quadratica has designed and developed X-Screen® for as an X-ray image recognition and interpretation training system...
Redline Aviation Security and Quadratica (UK) have jointly developed a General Security Awareness Training (GSAT) package that employs the very latest thinking in targeted training delivery techniques and Computer Based Training (CBT) technology.
This important partnership brings together the very best in computer generated training solutions and DfT accredited instruction and assessment. We provide our customers with absolute choice, first class ‘targeted’ training and exceptional value for money.
The training will take the following format:
- Online or CD-based modulated interactive CBT course with voice-over and supporting written text
- A pre-assessment with performance feedback
- Online assessment at the end of the training course
- Free online re-test in the event of a failed first attempt
- Printable certificate on successful completion
- Downloadable PDF handouts
The cost of the CBT package is a flat rate of £10 + VAT per person.
The Directors of Quadratica and Airlock Aviation are delighted to announce that the two companies...
Quadratica (UK) has announced that it has been selected by Airport Management Services Limited (AMSL),...
The directors of Smart Approach and Quadratica are delighted to announce that the two businesses...