The Draco tera enterprise is a high-performance, modular enterprise routing system for complete in-band signal distribution of high-definition (HD) video, audio and data over Cat X, multi-mode or single-mode fibre-optic cables supporting up to 576 I/O ports in a single frame.
Designed with performance and flexibility in mind, the Draco tera enterprise offers high scalability with cost-effective features. Each port can be user-configured as an input or an output scalable from one CPU to multiple workstations, or with multiple CPU’s managed by a single workstation console.
Draco tera matrix switches are especially suitable for mission-critical installations. The multi-level redundancy concept of the Draco tera enterprise offers the highest reliability for 24/7 operation. Each Draco tera enterprise chassis supports full redundant power and hot swappable modules for full service and field upgrades, without interrupting signal flow.
The system can be operated via:
- Keyboard for operation (in-band)
- On screen display (OSD) for configuration and operation (in-band)
- Draco tera tool for configuration, operation and maintenance (TCP/IP)
- Ethernet interface for operation (API)
- Serial interface for operation (API)