FIBREFENCE GATEs share all glass fibre reinforced polymer (GFRP)’s intrinsic benefits, including radio transparency, frangibility, resistance to corrosion, UV rays and weather, mechanical resistance, and very limited maintenance.
They are extremely lightweight compared to any steel equivalent solution, and this makes it possible to reach very wide apertures, with no need of heavy and complex supporting structures or columns. Moreover, GFRP designed frangibility represents a further guarantee for means of rescue, faster and safer access in case of emergency, even at gate closed.
FIBREFENCE GATEs are made by GFRP profiles to create a supporting frame, housing a lightweight, strong GFRP mesh, and they are completed with steel accessories such as hinges, latches and bolts. They are available in single or double-leaf layout, with standard height up to 2.5m and apertures up to 12m.
They are CE marked and UNIEN 13241 class 5 wind resistance compliant.
Main Features and advantages:
- High mechanical resistance
- Frangibility, in compliance with Icao "Aerodrome Design Manual, Part 6, 1st ed. 2006" standards
- Resistance to corrosion
- Resistance to heat and UV rays
- Possibility to combine with FIBREFENCE MESH and FIBREFENCE PIPEWORK systems
- No need for maintenance, even in the long term
- Design and manufacturing upon customer’s specifications
- Possibility to motorise the doors
- Possibility to install additional anti-intrusion and monitoring / control systems