We guide security equipment deployment by keeping integration as our key focus. This covers technology, process and at heart: people. Every change results in a new situation.
Point FWD supports the security checkpoint stakeholder making future proof decisions in security screening equipment implementation. Our approach starts with considering the specific (current) checkpoint process situation and definition of functional designs.
Functional Process Design
Our checkpoint implementation approach starts with the current process situation and definition of functional, checkpoint specific, process scenarios. This includes capacity modelling and operational setup configuration.
- Setting security checkpoint requirements
- Security equipment selection
- Equipment integration planning for checkpoint operation
- Comprehensive baseline of checkpoint performance
- Functional designs of security lane and checkpoint configurations
- Tender specification definition
- Airport specific CONOP definition and modelling
Security Equipment Implementation
Equipment upgrade projects often require operational trial projects toward final solution deployment. We plan for implementation, guide trial projects and perform progression monitoring for security equipment, such as Explosives Detection Systems (EDS) for Cabin Baggage, Automated Tray Return Systems (ATRs) and Security Scanners
- Operator training for new security equipment
- Transitioning towards new security upgrades (SOP, Human Factor, legislation)
- Set and achieve objectives for equipment trials
- End-to-end security upgrade implementation guidance
- Trial program progression monitoring
- Security process data capture, optimisation and integration solutions
Security Equipment Installation and Integration
Security processes become alive when installation and integration has started. All preceding efforts come together in the stage of deployment. Point FWD helps successfully delivering security installations ready for deployment.
- Gain mutual stakeholder understanding when implementing
- Equipment integration into checkpoint environment
- Adequate and onsite anomaly mitigation
- Committed SME on-site support during project
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Load testing and periodical check-ups