With renowned market-leading technology at its core, AviPLAN delivers a unique feature-set tailored to meet the specific challenges faced by today’s airside planning, design and operations professionals.
AviPLAN features include:
- Advanced aircraft manoeuvre and parking stand simulation and visualization
- Simulate complex docking scenarios, pushback manoeuvres and more
- Advanced optimization functionality for planning contact and non-contact stands
- Analyze movements with groups of aeroplanes and identify potential conflicts
- Built-in ICAO, FAA and EASA guidelines to help you ensure compliance
- Extensive 2D and 3D object library, featuring over 550 aircraft
Intelligent stand planning
AviPLAN provides the airport planning professional with tools to plan and optimize aeroplane parking stands, including MARS stands, in 2D and 3D. Leverage the built-in software capabilities to optimize aeroplane parking positions.
Safe aircraft manoeuvring
With its dependable path simulation algorithm, AviPLAN enables airport planners to accurately simulate aircraft manoeuvres. The powerful simulation tools allow the user to define and adjust parameters such as the aircraft or vehicle type, turn types and angles, speeds and more. You can analyze jet blast impacts, assess taxiway fillets, and simulate complex pushback manoeuvres. Visualize these simulated movements in 2D and 3D, crucial for presenting your plans and designs to stakeholders, all while you ensure that safety clearances are respected.
Extensive object library
AviPLAN features an extensive object library with over 550 different aircraft, including passenger, cargo, military and special purpose airplanes that can be viewed in 2D or 3D. The aircraft library is developed in close collaboration with manufacturers, ensuring accurate specifications.
Reporting and visualisation
The software features a fully integrated tool-set with which you can convert your simulation analysis into professional movies in 2D or 3D, ideal for when you need to visualize complex and technical results to communicate to various stakeholders. AviPLAN also features built-in tools to produce detailed reports with text and graphic details for Microsoft Word and Excel.
AviPLAN is available in four different versions, depending on your needs:
- AviPLAN Airside Pro: advanced aircraft manoeuvre and parking stand simulation and visualization
- AviPLAN Airside: aircraft manoeuvre and parking stand simulation essentials
- AviPLAN Turn Pro: advanced aircraft manoeuvre simulation and visualization
- AviPLAN Turn: aircraft manoeuvre simulation essentials
Find out more about the differences in functionality between the versions in the downloadable brochure and comparison sheet, available on this page, or fill out the enquiry form on this page to learn more about the product and to explore training opportunities.