Entry Point North has been selected by Avinor AS to provide simulator services and support...
In response to numerous requests Entry Point North is planning extra international courses during 2011-2012.
- On-the-job training instructor development course: 24-28 October 2011 for five days
- On-the-job- training instructor refresher course: 10-11 November 2011 or 12-13 March 2012 for two days
- Assessor course: 22-23 November 2011 or 15-16 May 2012 for two days
General course for non-ATCO’s
- A general introduction to air traffic control (rough guide to ATC): 5-7 December 2011 or 2-4 April 2012 for three days
Why Entry Point North?
- It is one of the largest ATM training academies in Europe operating in a multi-cultural environment
- It is an EU certified academy and its courses are compliant with EUROCONTROL specifications for common core content and best practice
- All the courses and training material are provided in English
- It offers modern training facilities that are situated at Malmoe Airport using its state-of-the-art training equipment
- You will be trained by highly professional skilled international instructors
Visit the Entry Point North website to find out more and to book a seat contact [email protected] or ring +46 72 187 86 09.
Entry Point North looks forward to welcoming you soon at its training academy.
Entry Point North Development Director Appointed as Co-Chair of CANSO Operational Training Task Force
Ms Kerstin Sjöbeck, Development Director at Entry Point North, has been appointed as a co-chair...
In the autumn of 2020, we host five webinars for the ATSEP community. At these...
Covid-19 has brought many changes to our lives, including heavy travel restrictions. As we understand...