State-of-the-art security and access control systems ensure stringent security levels and across walkways, concourses, lounges, check-in desks, immigration areas and other public areas, making them essential for safe airport operations.
Discover top airport security system suppliers
Based on its knowledge of the sector, Airport Technology has compiled a comprehensive list of airport security system providers. Some of the systems offered include biometric solutions, checked baggage inspection, explosive detection, CCTV and surveillance solutions, and perimeter security.
The information available in the download document is useful for airport owners and managers, procurement heads, security officers, system integrators, technicians and other individuals involved in the procurement, operation, and maintenance of airport security systems.
The download contains detailed information on the manufacturers and suppliers, as well as their product offerings and contact details to ease purchasing decisions.
Security systems for airports
Security products and solutions designed by airport security companies include:
- Access control, as well as moderate-security and high-security access systems
- Airside operations, compliance and safety, emergency management and security systems
- Facial recognition solutions
- Airport security training and consultancy services
- Airport security inspection and detection equipment
- Baggage handling and cargo security
- Fibre-optic perimeter security and intrusion detection systems
- Self-service, check-in, bag drop, access and biometrics solutions
- Smart solutions for air traffic management, communications and security
Biometric technology for airport security
Biometric systems and solutions enable airport operators to address evolving aviation security challenges. The systems come with integrated features such as facial recognition, fingerprint and iris identification, which can be selected depending on operational requirements.
Biometric identification can be used across all stages of passenger handling, including check-in, baggage drops, security screening and boarding, to minimise queuing time and improve processing speeds, as well as passenger flow.