The FOD*BOSS airfield sweeper is designed to cure foreign object damage to aircraft. From its...
Use your iPhone or iPad to track and log your FOD*BOSS sweeping operations on your device and transfer your data on to a secure log-in database.
Allows you to watch live as you sweep your airfield to see where you have and haven’t swept. At the end of your FOD*BOSS sweep your data is transferred to a secure log-in account so you can monitor, compare and share your data.
Other features include;
- Select either Single, Duplex & Triplex FOD*BOSS sweeps.
- Essential FOD Walk option
- Calculate distance swept (miles or kilometres)
- Calculate area covered (square feet or meters)
- Allows you to collect FOD, weigh and record to give a figure per 10,000 square feet or meters. You can then compare one sweep to another
- Secure log-in so you can see who has swept, where and when. Share the information with others in your network or make them public so others can view your FOD*BOSS sweeping operations
- Time and date of sweep
* The GPS draws large amounts of power from the device. It is advisable to have a 12v charger plugged in while in operation. It is also best to have the device mounted nearest the center of the operating vehicle for the most accurate results.
Materials not usually found on airport taxiways, ramps, runways or airfields is known as foreign...
The FOD*BOSS is an innovative and highly effective means of removing foreign object and debris...
The FOD*BOSS clears foreign object debris (FOD) from large international airports to small regional airstrips....