Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S.A. (Eletrobras) is an electric utility. The company produces electricity using the hydro, nuclear, wind, natural gas, oil, coal, solar and biomass sources. Eletrobras promotes the Latin American electric integration, minimizes environmental risks, and studies hydroelectric potential of the region. The company undertakes the administration of government programs focused on the development of the electric sector, such as the National Program for Universal Access, the National Program for the Conservation of Electric Energy, and Use of Electric Energy and the Program for the Incentive of Alternative Energy Sources. It serves distribution companies, commercial and free customers in Brazil. The company is majorly owned by Brazilian Government. Eletrobras is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
|Market Cap (US$ m):
|Revenue (US$ m):
Closest peers in the Power sector
Korea Electric Power Corp
Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S.A.
Sichuan Chuantou Energy Co Ltd
Shikoku Electric Power Co Inc
Company Ranking Report
- If your company is ranked you can get more detailed information about your ranking through the Innovation Ranking Report
- Full company scorecard across the 3 pillars and 19 data indicators that make up the ranking score
- Contextualised information on the company's standing in relation to peers
- Key takeaways on the company's position in its sector, country and its standing in relation to key industry themes
- Tips on how to use your ranking to tell a unique and compelling story in your marketing, benchmarking and hiring processes
- Certificate of Achievement
- Press release