iBross offers upgrades for integrated air traffic control (ATC) and management (ATM) systems at airports.
ATC / ATM systems for approach centre and tower operations operating in compliance with International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Global Operating Systems Technology (GOST) and local standards.
ATC consoles and ATC furniture is available with many designs optionally equipped with CNS equipment (VHF/UHF, VCS, VDF).
Upgrades can be carried out on radar systems (PAR, PSR, SSR, MSSR) and surveillance sensors (ADS-B, VDF, HFR), in addition to tower cabins, modular / mobile towers, and special constructions.
iBross offers services for other airport systems, including local weather, panoramic digital camera, as well as continuous monitoring and control.
Open architecture features:
- TWR and APP working positions with roles and sectors
- Any data, radar and surveillance source can be integrated, including raw video-data
- Data integration with ACC, other airports and airforce
- Supplied with software / hardware, fully customised and scalable configuration
Air traffic control system upgrades include:
- ATC / ATM open and modular system for en-route / terminal GAT / OAT operations at all levels
- Air picture processing from any surveillance source and data outputs of other ATC systems and complementing by raw-video
- Integrated strip-less air picture with surveillance, flight plan data, airspace utilisation and weather data
CIV-MIL integration features:
- Integration of OAT and GAT flight plan processing data
- Preliminary and tactical flight plan processing of terminal, training area and route OAT flights
- Airfield data maintenance: TMA activities, airfield diversions
- Temporary and permanent airspace allocation requests, Airspace Management Level 1-3, FUA implementation
ATC consoles include:
- 24/7 consoles with individual design and modular configuration
- Rugged metal construction with built-in racks and ultimate desktop materials
- Equipment integration on request
- Voice communication switching system
TWR cabins are equipped with:
- Mobile and transportable TWR cabins on trailer / truck equipped by cabin hydraulic lifting and locking system
- Custom-designed prefabricated cabins and towers
- Prefabricated airport facilities such as helipads, terminals for small-sized airport / heliports, and other constructions
Radar upgrades include:
- Radar upgrade program, starting from digital scan converters, radar-data extractors up to partial radar upgrade or full radar refurbishment and upgrade
- Latest generation of ELDIS solid stage-radars: PAR, PSR, MSSR in scalable performance, including mobile versions
- ADS-B solution for monitoring of departing / arrival flights or an area of interest
- Networking of radars in area of interest
Other equipment can be upgraded, including:
- Digital 4K IP panoramic video surveillance system, remote TWR components
- Centralised monitoring and control of all airfield systems
- Other systems integration, on demand and in cooperation with OEMs